A List of Policies You Will Find Here..
Here at Elemental, user blogs are for ideas and or important things. People actually READ the User Blogs. And we want them to be good humored, clean and nice.
- Your Blog must have something to do with the wiki, it cannot be about how you're pet died. Or you hate this place, or you got new shoes. It needs to be something ABOUT the wiki, not your personal life.
- Your Blog must follow the policies, no swearing, nothing Inappropriate or sexual. If you are found doing this, you will be warned and or banned for a short amount of time.
- Please try to use proper grammar, if you don't know how to spell a word then look it up on Dictionary.
- Blogs just to say "Hi" or "I'm new to the wiki" are unneeded and pointless. Please refrain from making blogs of that content.
- Please try to be civil and have good manners, creating blogs just to rant or yell at someone is unneeded and really rude. If you have a problem with a user then tell one of the admins.
- NO FAN-FICTION! This isn't a fanfiction wiki!! There are other wikis out there that are created for fanfiction, this wiki is created completely for ROLEPLAYING.
- Blogs do not replace any type of forum or template, if you have a question or need some help. Look around, go to the welcome center. Maybe the Info Center, ask the admins for help. You do NOT need to make a blog for that.
Blogs that fail to follow these rules will be deleted and the user/creator of the blog will be messaged and given a warning.